LifeChangers create a cycle of service that changes lives, gives hope and grows families with a focus on building skills for relationship management, conflict resolution and educational attainment to produce leaders in their families, communities and careers.
Through the following job readiness training workshops, we will help equip students with skills for successful employment and careers–beginning the summer of 2021.
This training experience is in partnership with the Summer Youth Employment Learning program of Travis county and has the following requirements:
– Must reside in Travis county
– Must be currently enrolled and attending school
– Must have a current school year Student ID or report card
– Must have a social security card
– Must be 14 years old by 4/1/2021
– Must complete 15 hours of job readiness training
– Must complete the intern application process and summer job application
– NOTE: Applications can be printed from http://www.traviscountytx.gov/syep or picked up at sites listed at http://www.traviscountytx.gov/syep
The LifeChangers virtual training occurs over three days and students must attend all three days. Parents must attend day one. The training is interactive with resume writing, learning and performing real interviews, dressing for success, preparing for educational paths towards careers, professional network, company professionalism and more.
Day 1: 2/23/2021, 5pm-7:45pm
Day 2: 2/25/2021, 5pm-7:45pm
Day 3: 2/27/2021, 8am-2pm
After completing this registration, the zoom link for the LifeChangers virtual job readiness training will be provided.
RSVP online with the parent’s name, student’s name, phone number and email address to receive the zoom link for training.
Thank you for choosing LifeChangers and welcome the LifeChangers’ family.