LifeChangers create a cycle of service that changes lives, gives hope and grows families with a focus on building skills for relationship management, conflict resolution and educational attainment to produce leaders in their families, communities and careers.
Through the following job readiness training workshops, we will help equip students with skills for successful employment and careers–beginning the summer of 2023.
This training experience is in partnership with the Summer Youth Employment Learning program of Travis county and has the following requirements:
– Must reside in Travis county
– Must be currently enrolled and attending school
– Must have a current school year Student ID or report card
– Must have a social security card
– Must be 14 years old by 4/1/2023
– Must complete a minimum of 5 hours of job readiness training
– Must complete the intern application process and summer job application
– NOTE: Applications can be printed from http://www.traviscountytx.gov/syep or picked up at sites listed at http://www.traviscountytx.gov/syep
The LifeChangers training occurs over two days and students must attend both days. Parents must attend day one. The training is interactive with resume writing, learning and performing real interviews, dressing for success, preparing for educational paths towards careers, professional network, company professionalism and more.
The first training opportunity will be at Burnet Middle School in Austin, TX.
- Day 1: 2/21/2021, 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Day 2: 2/23/2021, 5:30pm-8:00pm
- Day 3: 2/25/2021, 9:00am-2:00pm
RSVP online with the parent’s name, student’s name, phone number and email address.
There are two training opportunities at the Manor High School in Manor, TX.
- Day 1: 2/28/2023, 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Day 2: 3/04/2023, 9:00am-2:00pm
- Day 1: 3/21/2023, 6:00pm-8:30pm
- Day 2: 3/25/2023, 9:00am-2:00pm
RSVP online with the preferred session, parent’s name, student’s name, phone number and email address.
Thank you for choosing LifeChangers and welcome the LifeChangers’ family.
Leave a Reply